National Touring/Recording Artist and Candy Productions Brand Owner is No One-trick Pony
· Born and Raised : Kentucky- Southern Missouri- East Texas
Current Residence: Austin, Texas
· Candy’s show has supported many nationally recognized artists at venues and events from coast to coast for Major State Fairs, Festivals, Corporate Events and Clubs, sharing the stage with many highly recognized artists, including (but far from limited to) Montgomery Gentry, Blake Shelton, Bret Michaels, Brooks & Dunn, Zac Brown Band, Josh Turner, Marshall Tucker Band, Rodney Crowell, Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels Band, Pat Green, Miranda Lambert, Darius Rucker.
· Through a long time partnership with Budweiser
· Candy has made appearances to interview and perform for hundreds of radio, television and print media including Fox and Friends, Better TV, many affiliate TV stations, etc. during which she speaks to support the venues and sponsors that partner with her.
· Candy always wants to thank her amazing tour sponsors.
o For 5 years in a row Candy has been proud to be one of the only females in her genre to have had a national corporate tour sponsorship with St. Louis based Anheuser- Busch Corporation as part of their featured True Music Series. Through this sponsorship, Candy has enjoyed performing at many major events across the country, including Texas events such as Texas Rangers events, Dallas Stars, Ben E Keith events, the Texas State Fair, Angie’s Run in Austin, and Falls Fest.
o Also, the great people at TEXAS ROADHOUSE RESTAURANTS partnered with Candy as a national tour sponsor, supporting our military with base shows and featuring her music on their in-store Jukeboxes across the country.
o She has been blessed to have great endorsements by other companies like Carvin Guitars, Massage Envy Corp., Planet Smoothie and many others. She gives much credit to great supporters like these for making it possible for an indie artist to grow in today’s music market.
· Candy LOVES RACING. She has performed the National Anthem at NASCAR in Charlotte, NC (http://youtu.be/WjdlBkyboF4?t=3m37s) and again for the Dollar General 300. She also performed at Daytona 500 for the U.S. Air Force. Other favorite performance opportunities include The Oaks at Churchill Downs, The Mall on Washington DC, and many more unforgettable venues.
· One of the highlights of Candy’s career has allowed her to take part in a cause that is near and dear to her—the fight against all cancer, and in particularly breast cancer. Inspired by Candy’s grandmother’s fight, the original song, “PINK WARRIOR,” was co-written by Candy and three other amazing female songwriters in Nashville. “Pink Warrior” not only became the official anthem for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, but also gave her the privilege to act as a Komen for the Cure Celebrity Ambassador. This great honor has brought amazing experiences. Performing all over the country has given Candy the chance to know many people who are fighting breast cancer and amazing survivors at events involving hundreds of thousands of people from all over the country. Candy donated all profits for the life of “Pink Warrior” to breast cancer research and the song can still be found on iTunes and many other places online. Candy has met thousands of women, men and families on this journey and she will continue to be involved with many different breast cancer awareness groups.
· Candy’s performance style and magnetic personality is responsible for attracting growing numbers of the most loyal and dedicated fans from coast to coast!
· After years of full-time touring, Candy Coburn is gearing up for her best year yet. With four indie albums, charting radio singles, averaging over 100 live performances per year, this singing, writing, Candy Productions Brand owner is no one-trick pony! This year with a brand new website to include all of her current projects—she will be expanding into growing the Candy Brand. She is excited to be branching out into new areas including:
♦ Establishing her brand new GIG ARMOR Case Company with the Summer NAMM 2014 introduction of a unique all-in-one guitar case created with the needs of professional musicians in mind.
♦ Expanding her new-artist coaching/workshops. This has been a passion of Candy’s for a long time and she is enjoying getting the chance to give back and hopefully help artists get a solid foundation to start a business in music.
♦ Growing C & C Audio Arts, which is her national jingle/commercial writing company. Former clients have included work for Texas Roadhouse Restaurants, Arby’s, various Car dealers, and more!
♦ Branching out to help do some hosting and motivational speaking to promote a lifestyle she has believed in for years—STRONG VS. SKINNY—which is geared toward women of all ages (but men are welcome too) to empower them to be healthy in mind, body and soul. It includes personal experiences of getting fit in the right way, courage to go after a dream, true belief in yourself, and becoming a strong, confident woman.
♦ And of course—continuing to MAKE MUSIC. Candy will still be playing both full band and acoustic show dates. She is currently writing and working on a brand new acoustic record to be out later this year along with a run of new shows with fresh material.
· Candy knows all of the hard work is worth it because she LOVES HER JOB and the people who make it possible!
· CANDY BRAND events will be posted and can easily be found right on the schedule of the NEW www.CandyCoburn.com website!
We recommend that you check out the following links, beginning with Candy’s website.
o Her website is www.CandyCoburn.com.
For videos of Candy's live performance, see youtu.be/6gmKERSuSKc?list=PLRaASnQn-dicxgpYHGykOvEM_vdUhMq4h.
o To Download Candy’s EPK ( Electronic PRESS KIT), go to http://candycoburn.com/@/Files/_files/23/file.zip
o For Candy’s television interviews, music videos, and Candy’s live performances, go to http://www.candycoburn.com/video/
o Candy’s radio interviews can be found at http://www.candycoburn.com/links/
o Many examples of published support of Candy are available at CandyCoburn.com on the Press page: http://www.candycoburn.com/press/
o GIG ARMOR Case Company can be found at www.gigarmor.com
For Booking, Scheduling and other Questions:
Magda Russell, Right Time Promotions, Public Relations and Digital Media
P: 636-397-8454636-397-8454 C: 636-734-5174636-734-5174